Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tartan Crazy...

The tartan trend is all over this autumn winter season, not only is tartan for your typical skirt but now you’ll find it in anything from hair scrunchies to cocoon coat and scarfs to printed trousers. Dare I say it, I think we’ve gone tartan crazy! But my main purchase has to be my tartan scarf, many bloggers will have the seen the lusted over Zara tartan scarf, thick and cosy yet bang on trend but unable to fork out the cash for that pricey piece I scouted the hughstreet and found this one!



Priced at a mere £5 from the one and only Primark, I must say I was very pleased. I’ve worn it almost every day (tartan crazy over here!) with my green parka for winter casual days and dressed up with a white shirt and leather pants! It’s definitely a statement piece for the winter! So grab your tartan girls! 



- Louise Elizabeth Harrop x

No comments:

Post a Comment